Sell in Seconds!™ by making sure your listings are Move-In Certified
For Real Estate Professionals
Here are some important advantages of listing a home that has been Move-In Certified™:
- You can recommend Realty Pro Inspection an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector® to inspect the home before the buyer’s inspector is hired.
- In many cases, this service is much cheaper than a home warranty and comes with our “We’ll buy your home back guarantee”, “$10,000 honor guarantee”
- Your client (the seller) can schedule the inspection at his convenience, with little effort on your part.
- Your client can assist the inspector during the inspection, something that’s not typically done during a buyer’s inspection. This can streamline the inspection process and give your client confidence in the condition of the home you’re helping them sell.
- You and your client will be alerted to any immediate safety issues discovered, before other agents and potential buyers tour the home.
- A seller inspection relieves you of having to hurriedly procure repair estimates and schedule repairs for your client.
- Repairs can be made ahead of time and will help the home show better.
- Your client will have the opportunity to correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it’s generated and distributed to prospective buyers.
- The inspection report will help your client see their home through the eyes of an unbiased third party, thus making them more realistic about their asking price.
- A Move-In Certified™ yard sign, provided by Realty Pro Inspection, will attract potential buyers looking for a home in the neighborhood.
- The inspection report can be hosted here and on www.FetchReport.com, which will entice potential buyers to tour your other Move-In Certified™ homes.
- The Move-In Certified™ inspection report can be used as a marketing tool that goes beyond the seller’s disclosure. This kind of forthrightness is a great way to help sell the home and engage in a low-stress transaction.
- The inspection report can help relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions and concerns before they walk away from an otherwise great deal.
- A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection report helps eliminate “buyer’s remorse” that can sometimes occur after the buyer’s inspection. With a pre-listing inspection, the facts are up front and there are seldom any new issues or surprises by closing.
- A seller inspection helps prevent protracted negotiations and 11th-hour re-negotiations.
- The seller inspection and report may persuade a buyer to waive his own inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspections reveal unexpected problems at the last minute.
- The inspection report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Read this article that explains some of the reasons it’s a good idea to have the home for sale pre-inspected: 8 Unexpected Factors That Can a Threaten Your Home Sale.
Free Negligent Referral Protection for Real Estate Agents
FREE Gift For You & Your Clients
Exclusive Deals for Clients of Realty Pro Inspection
- 15% off at Brooks Brothers
- up to 30% off from Dell
- 25% off Papa John’s Pizza
- $60 off tickets to Walt Disney World
- $20 off 1-800-Flowers.com
- 10% off Champs Sports
- 15% off Columbia Sportswear
- 20% off National Car Rental
- The best grocery store coupons
- 20% off Hewlett-Packard consumer electronics
- $75 off at Big O Tires
- $100 trade-in at Big O Tires
- Free tire rotation at Big O Tires
- $20 off at Goodyear Auto Center
- $10 off at Tires Plus
- $50 off at Brakes Plus
- 15% off at Jiffy Lube
- 10% off at Maaco Auto Glass
- $10 off at Meineke
- 10% off Motel 6
- $35 off at Parker Automotive
- 15% discount with Sprint
- Up to $650 off with T-Mobile
- Up to $250 cash back from Comcast
- $500 cash back on Verizon FIOS + free installation + free DVR + free HD box + free router
- 10% off Duracell batteries
- Up to $800 from Lenovo
- $5 from Target
- 15% off 9 Fruits
- 10% off sold-out Broadway plays, theater and concert tickets, NCAA basketball, NCAA football, golf, boxing, tennis, NHL, NFL and MLB games
- Up to 45% off appliances
- 25% off H&R Block
- 15% off TurboTax
- $25 off Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- 90% off Bloomberg Businessweek
- 12% off of Dollywood
- 10% discount on tuition from universities, such as Adelphi University, Drexel University, Patten University, Pepperdine University, the University of Alabama, the University of Maryland, the InterNACHI School, and Washington State University
- 20% off any purchase from Wine Country Kitchens
- 20% off seats to the Nashville Symphony
- Exclusive prices on passes to Universal Studios
- Up to 25% off Avis
- Discounts to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Up to $100 off at Southwest Vacations
- Discounts from Macy’s
- 50% off at Men’s Warehouse
- Up to 40% off of Diamondback Bicycles
- 20% off Jos. A. Bank.
- Up to 40% off Regal Cinemas
- Up to 32% off AMC Theatres
- 8% off Bass Pro Shops gift cards
- $50 from Costco to join or upgrade
- 30% off at Cinemark Theatres
- 10% off at Disneyland
- 15% discount on hotels, such as Baymont Inn & Suites, Days Inn, Edgewater Hotel, Hawthorne Suites, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Microtel, Ramada, Super 8, Travelodge, and Windgate by Wyndham